April 22, 2009

invidious \in-VID-ee-uhs\,

adjective:
1. Tending to provoke envy, resentment, or ill will.
2. Containing or implying a slight.
3. Envious.


Today's word of the day showcases the ridiculously sized governor's mansion on Blount Street in Raleigh. It was extremely windy today, so riding my bike was less fun than it can be. But it's also awesome outside, so I might as well get a little exercise.

Not much involved with today's photo. Shot it wider than I probably had to, but I can't stop using the 12-24. I'm obsessed. I think I have a problem. (And judging by Ronny's recent photos, I think he has the same problem.)

Today's Earth Day (and, as it so happens, also my birthday), so I'm going to quit writing for now and go out and enjoy the day! I hope you all have an excellent Earth Day, and send me some photos of invidious in an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment