June 12, 2009

megrim \MEE-grim\,

noun:
1. A migraine.
2. A fancy; a whim.
3. In the plural: lowness of spirits -- often with 'the'.


While I don't think today's word of the day quasi-commercial for Tylenol is really the best or most creative, I have to say that I was just inspired to do a little lighting fun after catching this photographer's 365-day photo project and his interview on Strobist.

The best part about this guy - besides the fact that he worked for Yahoo and Google before going to Twitter - is that he gets to shoot most of his stuff at night, giving him distinct control over all the light in his photographs. I like that.

As always, I won't be posting this weekend, but check out this guy's work, and once you're inspired, send me your megrim photos in an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment