April 8, 2009

chimerical \ky-MER-ih-kuhl; -MIR-; kih-\,

adjective:
1. Merely imaginary; produced by or as if by a wildly fanciful imagination; fantastic; improbable or unrealistic.
2. Given to or indulging in unrealistic fantasies or fantastic schemes.


Today's word of the day just had so many possibilities. Sadly, a small lack of time and slightly larger lack of money kept me from doing anything too elaborate, but those are ideas I'll be saving for another day.

Instead, I donned my flight gear and took to a field where I put the camera on self-timer and just took a couple flying laps around. Maybe it was chimerical, or maybe it was the wind, but I could have sworn I was really flying around out there for a little while. Of course, no one was with me to corroborate that story. So if I wasn't, I just looked like an idiot running and jumping around in a field.

It's a beautiful day for flying, so get out there and get some chimerical photos, and send them to me in an email!

1 comment: