May 11, 2009

bombinate \BOM-buh-nayt\,

intransitive verb:
To buzz; to hum; to drone.


Today's word of the day showcases the engine of my awesome car. Sadly I don't know anything about cars, so I'm not sure if that's the part of the engine that hums or drones, but I'm fairly certain it is.

My poor car got a good sized dent in it about a week ago when I was at N.C. State shooting the Art to Wear fashion show. Someone must have hit the back when they were parking and then drove off without leaving a note. I was pretty pissed -- I think if they realized how poor I was, they might have been a little more considerate. But maybe not.

Sort of a gloomy day out, but if you happen to have any photos for bombinate, send them along to me in an email and I'll be sure to put it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment