May 26, 2009

pejorative \pih-JOR-uh-tiv\,

adjective:
1. Tending to make or become worse.
2. Tending to disparage or belittle.


Readers, I went ahead and took Memorial Day off just to give myself a little break. I hope you all weren't too discouraged. We're back on course now.

A little bit of parental advisory for today's word of the day. This is about as edgy as I expect I'll get on this blog, so you're really experiencing the best.

New roommate Jeff likely was already flicking me off when I took this photo. But that's probably only because I was yelling at him for his cake fight from last night.

I hope you're all as totally edgy as I am for your pejorative photo. Send me what you've got in an email!

Update: Thanks again to Jeff for sending another awesome photo. This one is from the Republican National Convention. It was a tough choice between this one and another from a Nazi rally, but the composition of this photo is just too good to pass up. Thanks, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment