May 27, 2009

sagacious \suh-GAY-shus\,

adjective:
Having or showing keen discernment, sound judgment, and farsightedness.


Man, I did some serious running around to find my subject for today's word of the day. You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to find a Magic 8 Ball, but I guess they're not in very high demand these days.

Somehow, the 45-square-mile Wal-Mart nearby didn't have one, despite their droves of useless pool toys and barbie products. Nor did Target deem it necessary to stock such a trusted and timeless item of life guidance. And for those of you with small screens who can't read this alternative fortune cookie's words of wisdom, this one says, "Outlook not so good."

The question I asked, for those curious readers, was, "Will anyone submit a photo for today's word?" Well, let's try to prove this elusive collector's item wrong by sending all your sagacious photos to me in an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment